Reduce energy needs and cut utility costs
In today’s energy awareness, bottom-line conscious environment, West Side Hammer Electric has taken the lead in providing real solutions that reduce energy needs and cut utility costs, without compromising comfort or productivity.
Our technicians hold Green Advantage Environmental Certifications, and comprehensively plan improvements to electrical systems that provide optimum efficiencies for new construction, retrofit, and renovation projects. West Side Hammer has a qualified installation trained team that upholds our high standard of workmanship and delivers customer satisfaction.
- Complete Energy Turnkey Projects
- Lighting Designs and Upgrades
- Lighting Control Systems
- Motion and Occupancy Sensor Installations
- Daylight Harvesting and Time of Day Controls
- Recycling of all lamps, ballasts, and related metals to meet all local and state requirements
- Assistance with Federal, Local, and Utility Rebate Programs
- Building Energy Surveys
- KVAR Installations
- Solar Power Technology Installations
- Wind Power Technology Installations
- Motor and Drive Installations